DesignOps & Leadership
Improving how we work together, how we get work done and the impact our work has.
What I’m good at
Improving design workflows and outputs
Instilling a human-centric culture company-wide
Nurturing design teams to deliver at pace and scale
DesignOps & design leadership
I lead design across multifunctional teams, creating efficient workflows, building high-performing design teams and improving the quality and impact of design outputs. I also support design teams and individuals in growing their UX and product design capabilities.
- Workflow & process improvements
- Creative direction & design critique
- Design systems governance
- Nurturing a human-centred design culture
- Finding and developing design talent
- Mentoring / coaching individuals and teams
- Thought leadership — Speaking & writing
Work with me
Due to current work commitments, I only have limited availability for the following activities:
1hr coaching call
- Use me as a sounding board
- Discuss your biggest challenges
- Areas of expertise include: DesignOps, workflow/process improvement, hiring talent, onboarding & building teams
- Experienced public speaker
- Talk durations 20-40minutes
- Topics include: user-centred design, design systems, DesignOps, change management, tech ethics and deceptive design
- Lively and engaging workshops
- From 2 hours to multi-day programmes
- Topics include: user-centred design methods, user research, visual thinking and workshop facilitation
What I do
Designing for digital since 1996
UX & product design
As a practising designer I use human-centred design methods to craft digital products and services that support both the needs of customers and the goals of the business.
As a design lead I strive to create efficient workflows, and improve the quality and impact of design outcomes. I build high-performing teams that deliver research and design capability at scale.