Product discovery, definition & design
Deliver better apps, websites and digital services. Designed for how people think, feel and behave.
Identify unmet user needs to drive innovation
Reduce risk by validating ideas & testing solutions
Build the right things, in the right order
Deliver an MVP that has commercial impact
Align your business goals with the needs of your customers, identify new opportunities and prioritise initiatives. Define the outcomes you want and devise a strategy to get to your goals quicker.
- Workshop facilitation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Goal definition & prioritisation
- Problem framing
- Value proposition design
- Design principles definition
I’ll give you the insight to make better decisions about your products and services. With a better understanding of how your customers think, feel and behave, you’ll be able to challenge assumptions, build empathy and design for their needs.
- Generative user research
- Heuristic evaluation
- Usability testing
- Behavioural segmentation
- User needs definition
- Emerging trends & market analysis
Product & Service Design
Evidence-led design to drive innovation and deliver measurable commercial impact. Deliver optimal experiences across all your digital channels, with solutions that support both the needs of your customers and the goals of your business.
- Ideation workshops
- Information architecture
- Interaction design & prototyping
- Digital brand adaptation
- Visual / UI design
- Design system delivery
I lead design across multifunctional teams, nurturing a user-centred culture within all disciplines. Working closely with product owners, I help set the vision and define the strategy for digital products and services. I also provide training and support to help teams and individuals grow their UX and product design capabilities.
- Workshop facilitation
- Creative direction & design critique
- Mentoring individuals & coaching teams
- Establishing user-centred design culture
- Stakeholder management & communications
- Workflow & process improvement
Some popular ways of working with me
Make quick wins, gain momentum and build support for a larger programme of work.
- 2 day workshop with your key stakeholders
- Customer journey mapping exercise to identify customer touch-points and discover unmet user needs
- Prioritise these opportunities and devise an order of attack
- Find out why people aren’t completing key user journeys (checkout, on-boarding, etc)
- Screen by screen analysis
- Identify immediate quick wins
- A/B test suggestions
- Prioritised recommendations
Design Sprint 2.0
- Proven process for solving big problems, creating new products or improving existing ones
- From your next big idea to user-validated prototype in just 4 days
- Be sure you’re building the right thing before committing to months of wasted time and money